Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Art of Darren Engleman






ARTIST’S STATEMENT
My art makes a definite statement about my life, in that my approach to painting is a reflection of the way I view the world - full of beautiful and strange surprises and hidden connections. Art is about seeing things that are difficult to explain and examining what I value or find beautiful, or even just what I notice in something - what captures my attention.

I am fascinated by the abstractions I find everywhere I look, and so my paintings are filled with geometric patterns of vibrant color and texture. I am drawn to interpreting the human figure in sometimes controversial compositions, as well as flowers, clouds and landscapes.

Visit his website for other great Male Art and more information. Copy and images used with permission.

No comments: